body
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Saturday, August 25, 2007

Assalamualaikum. It has been a long time since I have got a chance to blog. Been quite busy with may stuffs lately. Actually after being an ambulance attendance, I have more free time than usual. I think it is mainly because I have 3 full days off in a week and on top of that, if I am working night shift, I still have the afternoon and for that I have to compromise my sleeping time. I am thankful that I am blessed by Him to be able to see lots of things that many people do not usually get to see. Different kinds of people, with a variety of emotions at very different places. I also get to see things that I never got to see before, went to weird places that I never imagine me stepping into.



Anyway, amidst the hectic life of mine, I manage to squeeze some times for gatherings and meetings. Last week, caught up with 05S71 at none-other than Fish n Co. Madeleine, Ying Ying, Lily, Touty, Mirna, Melissa, Jason, Tian Chong, Calvin, Yasin, Shawn, Mervin and Mr. Sim were there. Saunders dropped by for a while. It was great to see almost everybody. It is nice to be back in contact with Touty, Mirna and Lily who went MIA after the exams. And as for the guys, now when we meet, our main topic will be NS, NS, NS and NS. No more ten years series, Newton's laws, Summer Test and gossiping about the teachers and friends. But it would be better if Bashirah is there, am I right Bashirah? Ate Hot Chocolate Fudge Cake. Nicey, sinful! Hahaha. Did not really get to talk with Yasin because when he came, I left for my Novawinds band gathering.


Monisha asked me for suggestion for an eating place at Suntec City. Thought of trying new stuff, I suggested Bombay Cafe. It looked great on the advertisements on the television. Did not know that it was a vegetarian restaurant. Nice theme and pretty cosy, shocking PINK and lots of Yogurt! I myslef drank a blended ice with yogurt and mango. Nice but too thick and sweet for me. Then headed to the fireworks at Marina! So many people and we thought of going over to Esplanade since Lixian was there but people were already sitting on the stairs! So Monisha, Maslyn, Jacelyn, Genevieve, Fazlan, Ismail and I decided to stay put at Marina. Nice firework! It was Monisha's birthday that day! What a coincidence! After the firework, we went to Clarke Quay to meet Nabil. Saw Jasmine Tye (hope it is the correct spelling) at Clarke Quay. Pretty woman! Sat at Subway(I did not eat there) and chat for a while and took a bus home with Masylyn, Jacelyn, Ismail and Fazlan home. Had a great chat with them. Reminiscing the past! The band moment! Then went home with Fazlan. Had a long chat with him. Good catching session with both the class and the band.

I do not understand why people ahve to be rude and want to show to people that they are good and heroic. Excuse me, this is just National Service. Like what one of my PM said, "This is NS, no one ask you to be a hero, so act smart!" I just want this two years to be over as soon as possible. What is good, I will take note and take that as a catalyst that initiate a higher level of maturity in me and what is bad, I will just grave it but surely a scar will be embedded in my heart. I will just take it as a "gift" from the nation since I am serving them. On a different note, I hate old people who try to joke or talk to me about sexual or erotic stuffs. I hate it! Oh no, I am DISGUSTED by it! Ewww. Look at your age! Rumah kata pergi, kubur kata mari! I do not even joke about those kind of things with my friends. These old men just leave me to wonder what happen to their dignity and sense of shame!


inspired to share at 11:25 PM
0 comments


the foreword


Assalamualaikum. Like you, I have my flaws too.

Salam ikhwan, Muhammad Izwan


the man

Name : Muhammad Izwan

Date of Birth : 4 th January 1988

Current Status : NSF

E-mail Adress : wawan_izwan@hotmail.com





the calling



the voice




19th April 2009, Sunday, 23hb RabiulAkhir 1430Hj
Majlis MaulidurRasul & Ceramah with MHDS

16th May 2009, Saturday, 20hb JamadilAwal 1430Hj
Taklimat Bahas 4PM 2009



the connection

05S71
Prasasti Nova
Asri
Cassandra
Farhana
Farhana MI
Fitria
Genevieve
Hannah
Ismail
Jacelyn
Kelly
Kenneth
Lily
Lisha
Madeleine
Melvin
Monisha
Mr. Manager
Nadiah
Nasri
Pholsena Dalaphone
Sallehan
Saunders
Shawn
Zaidah
Zafyrah
Siti Zone
YouTube

INvokeSG

simplyIslam

iSLAMIC Events

Youth aL.I.V.E


the past

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009