body
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Monday, February 26, 2007

Assalamualaikum. It is no longer a rumour, no longer a myth, no longer a tale, no longer a "I think ... " but it is now a reality, a fact. This Friday is going to be the big day. GCE 'A' Level results will be released at 2.30 p.m. To be frank, I am worried and scared. I just hope that my results will be good enough to get me a seat in the local universities or better. InsyaAllah. I must really take my time to think about the next step that I am going to take after the 'A' levels. I don't care if it is going to take me years to think about it. I do not want to regret. It is going to be my future. I am keeping my options open.

It is true that passion keep you going strong in whatever you are doing but this little thing called "passion" is something ephemeral. It is not ingrained in us and one should not just think about his/her passion when it comes to make a decision for our future. Things like job prospect, stability in that career and etc are important factors. Everyone wants to be happy. And to some, doing what you like and doing things that you have passion in makes you happy. Well, I beg to differ. If you are doing what you like most and can only earn $500 per month, will you be happy. Yes, some will eagerly say that they will surely be happy because they are pursuing their passion. Hahahaha Bullshit! You can say this for like a month or two but what about after 10 months doing it? Nonsense lah. Some of you might accused me being materialistic or what, but please wake up people. Don't think by just pursuing your passion, you will be happy and satisfied. How long can that passion last? If you keep on thinking about making decisions based just on your passion, then maybe you can start studying a new subject or going back to school every time your passion reach its expiry date.

It is not that I am against the idea of the pursuit of passion thing but glorifying the fact that you are going to do something just because of your everlasting (as if) passion, I think it is stupid when you do so while putting all other factors aside. It is not as if you rule the world or that you are immortal that you can just decide on anything without thinking about any other factors beside the "mighty" passion. Time is not going to wait for anyone. Be realistic people. Think far ahead. Let it be a second, a minute, an hour, a year, a decade or whatever. Hey people, please give credit to your brain. THINK!

Well, this is just my humble opinion.

inspired to share at 10:26 PM
0 comments


the foreword


Assalamualaikum. Like you, I have my flaws too.

Salam ikhwan, Muhammad Izwan


the man

Name : Muhammad Izwan

Date of Birth : 4 th January 1988

Current Status : NSF

E-mail Adress : wawan_izwan@hotmail.com





the calling



the voice




19th April 2009, Sunday, 23hb RabiulAkhir 1430Hj
Majlis MaulidurRasul & Ceramah with MHDS

16th May 2009, Saturday, 20hb JamadilAwal 1430Hj
Taklimat Bahas 4PM 2009



the connection

05S71
Prasasti Nova
Asri
Cassandra
Farhana
Farhana MI
Fitria
Genevieve
Hannah
Ismail
Jacelyn
Kelly
Kenneth
Lily
Lisha
Madeleine
Melvin
Monisha
Mr. Manager
Nadiah
Nasri
Pholsena Dalaphone
Sallehan
Saunders
Shawn
Zaidah
Zafyrah
Siti Zone
YouTube

INvokeSG

simplyIslam

iSLAMIC Events

Youth aL.I.V.E


the past

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009