body
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Thursday, May 25, 2006

Assalamualaikum. Have been going home late since Tuesday. Had the investiture practice on Tuesday and yesterday, band practice. The investiture yesterday went well. I thought the spotlight was on Mrs. Naidu when she gave a speech. I thought her speech was better than anyone else that did during the Investiture, Ignesco 2006. It was impactful and touching. There were some councillors whom I don't even know they are one. That goes to show how much they have contributed to the school as the concillor who heads the IJC Parliament. I just hope the burning passion of those promising leaders will not die out until they step down next year. Oh, Ian also gave an interesting speech but was no better than Mrs. Naidu's. Right after the Investiture, I went to the Music Studio for band practice. Gosh, I still can't play the running notes in Doraemon. I just feel giving up on Band but never. I feel that, as a senior, I need to show a good example to my juniors. Don't wish to be like some reckless senior... No matter how great the torment will be, I will still stand strong as ever. So far, praises have never been the one that have kept me alive and torment have never called my life to its end. Never! The one that is still keeping me alive is Him. Why should I bother how other people thinks about me but not how He thinks about me. Something for me to reflect.

Anyway, had the most productive and fun Physics lesson with Mr. Jimmy Teo yesterday. He's a great teacher. He used a drama concept to teach us Quantum Physics. He wants us to be all rounded and wants to integrate aesthetic values into the teaching and understanding of Physics. Interesting! Will post some photos that I took during the drama directed by Lily and I later.

General Paper Exam is tomorrow. I am still unprepared and will try to prepare for it tonight. I though it is really a rush. I felt that they should push it to next term too. If now, our mood is geared to the examination mood, it might die out soon by next term or vice versa. Might as well put it at one go. Gosh! I am really scared for the Prelim Exams 1.

Oh ya, Ms. Yeo came to talk to us today during the PCCG period. It is so nice of her to drop by to check on us and still bother about us even though she is still on medical leave. I am very dissapointed with some of the students. It is indeed a nice gesture by Ms. Yeo to come and talk to us, hence, we are "obligated" to show her some respect while she is talking. However, some rude and childish people choose to ignore her and start a new conversation among themselves. Dissapointing! Sincerely, I am touched by Ms. Yeo's action and will bear her in my mind and take her as one of my motivation to study hard!

Gosh! Still have Bahas 4PM (4PM Debate) to think about after my General Paper tomorrow. When will all this stop! When my life reach its expiry date, I guess! Now, I don't even have the time to listen to Siti Nurhaliza's songs to distressed. I am just jaded! Miss her songs! Never mind, I need to reprioritise my life! Siti Nurhaliza songs now relegated to the few backseats. I will not proliferate this stress level of mind and allow it to perpetuate in my life. Will rid it off my life soon!

inspired to share at 1:39 PM
0 comments


the foreword


Assalamualaikum. Like you, I have my flaws too.

Salam ikhwan, Muhammad Izwan


the man

Name : Muhammad Izwan

Date of Birth : 4 th January 1988

Current Status : NSF

E-mail Adress : wawan_izwan@hotmail.com





the calling



the voice




19th April 2009, Sunday, 23hb RabiulAkhir 1430Hj
Majlis MaulidurRasul & Ceramah with MHDS

16th May 2009, Saturday, 20hb JamadilAwal 1430Hj
Taklimat Bahas 4PM 2009



the connection

05S71
Prasasti Nova
Asri
Cassandra
Farhana
Farhana MI
Fitria
Genevieve
Hannah
Ismail
Jacelyn
Kelly
Kenneth
Lily
Lisha
Madeleine
Melvin
Monisha
Mr. Manager
Nadiah
Nasri
Pholsena Dalaphone
Sallehan
Saunders
Shawn
Zaidah
Zafyrah
Siti Zone
YouTube

INvokeSG

simplyIslam

iSLAMIC Events

Youth aL.I.V.E


the past

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009