body
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Assalamualaikum. I was so busy the during the past few days. Let's talk about what I've did and encountered the past few days. Let me see... On Sunday, stayed at home and helped my Mum to bake cookies for Hari Raya that is coming real soon. Wow. I just enjoy the moments when my family spent together while baking the different cookies. Although this year the experience going to be different without my dear Sister and Grandma and with new presence of my dear nephew, Aisy. Yup, it is going to be new. Later at night, went terawih that I've missed for so many days. Love the feeling of serenity and peacefulness at the mosque. Although spent 2 hours praying and praying, I feel that I was blessed by God by giving me the chance to do so.

Later on Monday, what a bad day! I am so pissed off by someone who never thought that I am a human being with feelings. Should she think I am no one, me too. She's nobody to me. I am nobody to you and you are nobody to me too. I just do not wish to see her face anymore. Enough, you don't deserve any respect at all. Okay let's not talk about this and let my blood peak up its temperature. Later PW, I was pretty moody. Not angry with anyone but just simlpy moody. Did the posters for the Fiesta Aidilfitri poster. Guy and girls, give me your comments ya. I know it is not proffesionally done but I've already gave my best. Next on the list is to get the brochures done. Promised with someone to go to 4PM's headquater but she could not make it. Never mind. Met Kak Suhaila and the rest of the comittee members for the Community Leaders' Forum thingy and the meeting turned out well for me. Went home with Mahsuri(if I remember his name correctly) and he really enlightened me. Learn one thing from him, " If you make my job easy, I'll make yours so too," Yeah, that is true. Reached home at around 11.40 p.m and slept around 1.07a.m.

Today, my day went smoothly except in the morning while walking to the school when I exploded. I know I should have not say those words but it was just urghhh...the unbearable feelings inside just have to come up. I don;t think I shld not bottle up my feelings on those nitty gritty things. Should just let it out. Today, I've talked to someone that I've never done so to before and yeah I did it. Although I was pretty reluctant but for the sake of Fiesta Aidilfitri, I did so too. Yeah, finally my brother-in-law is coming back home today after 6 months away to America, China, and what country is that? So many countries he've visited. So lucky of him of getting a chance to do so. Kind of admire him. My sister surely gonna be so so so happy to meet her dear husband after so long. And Aisy, gonna see his dad finally. So cute of Aisy...

*most probably, these will be the posters you people will be seeing in school. must come for the fiesta adilfitri okay. Got food, performance, competition and etc...surely gonna be a lot of fun, only if YOU are there

inspired to share at 5:36 PM
0 comments


the foreword


Assalamualaikum. Like you, I have my flaws too.

Salam ikhwan, Muhammad Izwan


the man

Name : Muhammad Izwan

Date of Birth : 4 th January 1988

Current Status : NSF

E-mail Adress : wawan_izwan@hotmail.com





the calling



the voice




19th April 2009, Sunday, 23hb RabiulAkhir 1430Hj
Majlis MaulidurRasul & Ceramah with MHDS

16th May 2009, Saturday, 20hb JamadilAwal 1430Hj
Taklimat Bahas 4PM 2009



the connection

05S71
Prasasti Nova
Asri
Cassandra
Farhana
Farhana MI
Fitria
Genevieve
Hannah
Ismail
Jacelyn
Kelly
Kenneth
Lily
Lisha
Madeleine
Melvin
Monisha
Mr. Manager
Nadiah
Nasri
Pholsena Dalaphone
Sallehan
Saunders
Shawn
Zaidah
Zafyrah
Siti Zone
YouTube

INvokeSG

simplyIslam

iSLAMIC Events

Youth aL.I.V.E


the past

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009